Sunday, March 16, 2008

Super Angie...bye bye H2?



I love my bright yellow H2. Hummers are so fun! I love the stickers I have plastered all over the ski box on top. I love rocking out to BARBIE GIRL while driving it. I love hauling my kids around. I love the way Brennan has to jump up and hold on to the door handle as it opens and swings him around. I love going off road in it. I just love it.

But with gas prices climbing higher and higher...should we get rid of it?

UGH!

--Super Angie.
PS...I LOVE Rick's new AUDI. Maybe I should get a Q7???

6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

It's not new, it's a 2003 and it's just a little dinky wagon. But the Q7 is nice.

Sarah-sponda said...

I haven't seen the Q7, but new cars are always fun. So I replied on my blog that the Red Rock Rondevous is coming up the last weekend this month. Let me know if you do come, bouldering with the kids is fun and close to the cars. It is starting to get hot!

emily said...

SHUTUP!! you have an H2????

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

You didn't know, Em? Yes, bright yellow. Its the most fun car of all...except we do get flipped off quite a bit, and when we park in the REI parking lot, and if our car happens to be dirty, people will write nasty stuff in the dirt on our car. But besides that, its fun!

joey kindkid said...

ANGIE WHOOOAA!!! You are ballin in an H2!!??? YO...that is prrrrety dang cool! Hook up a Porche Cayenne. That is a perfect replacement...

Charles Miske said...

Hmmm, cayenne ....

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping