Thursday, March 20, 2008

Super Angie...Life is Pretty Good


So, I was checking out Super Tara's Blog and she said the cutest thing, "Music, stampin' and a diet coke! Life is pretty good! :)"

I want to know, what makes life pretty good for you?

My Answer:
"Climbing, friends, my husband and kids and a peppermint hot chocolate! Life is pretty good!"

Although...I'm not doing any climbing right now...day 14 of being sick. Day 8 of not having a voice. Sucks!

--Super Angie

PS... I know that Tara doesn't JUST love diet coke, stampin' and listening to music...she also is a great mom and wife! Love ya T!

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

having a wife who thinks having me for a husband makes life pretty good ;)

Tara said...

well...now I am laughin' cuz I hope I don't look like a mom who thinks that when she gets rid of her kids for a couple of hours life gets good!! :) Music, stampin' and diet coke are the goods but only after my hubby and kiddos!! :) They make life pretty great!
luv ya!
great pic of you!

Sarah-sponda said...

Okay, um... climb on cream;), loud knee slapping laughter, brand new underwear, and my kids klober kisses!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping