Friday, March 21, 2008

Super Angie...another tooth bites the dust!



Dallin, you were so brave! His tooth has been bothering him for a few days now, and actually has been quite painful for him. Tonight, it was hanging on by a thread...ah, root...and it was just ON HIS MIND.

I was sitting at my computer, reading Rick's blog of Mexico (check it out!!) when I heard a faint whisper from the bathroom, "oh, my tooth". I went running and found a joyous 7 yr old standing in the hall, holding his tooth.

I am so proud of you Dallin!

My friend Sarah once mentioned (when her own son lost a tooth), that it brings back memories of a time when even small things were important. I love this..makes me cry. He is growing up so fast!

--Super Mom...Angie

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

About 10 minutes before it came out, he came and asked if it looked okay. I said, "Hmmm, it seems to have grown a mustache and beady little eyes, and has a sword - maybe it's turned into a pirate tooth". He considered that for a minute, wondering what could be causing that, before I told him I was joking.

Trynyti said...

Great job Dallin! I'm so proud of you! Make sure to post more pics! ;)

Love ya!

Papa.

Sarah-sponda said...

Dallin's not going to put with a pirate tooth in his mouth. Hip, hip hooray Dallin saves the day! From the pirate tooth;) Dallin you are awesome!

Tiff said...

Go Dallin!!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping