Monday, March 31, 2008

Super Angie...family time

Rock On!
Hunting for Eggs by our new swing set! ** click on this picture to see what Brennan's missing right behind him!
We are soooo cool!
Tan and Aunt Tricia playing ball...Tan's way!
Reading time with Pop!
Tickles and Giggles
CUTE!
Ty and Andy playing
Rock Band!
Easter Morning screaming!
Aunt Tricia gets Tan's attention with Candy!
Gaga and Brennan watch the cousins play Rock Band.

My mom just went back to Seattle after several weeks here. We had a wonderful time together, even though the first half of her visit, I was sick and the second half, she was sick. My dad was here for the first week as well. Tanith quickly took to both of them. At the end of my mom's visit, Tanith would actually run to Grandma's open arms. I think they will be good friend!

Grandpa (we call him Pop), had Dallin read to him on the couch. Gaga (our own language for Grandma) tickled and laughed with Tanith. Pop bought us and put together a swing set in our backyard...he is our hero!

Easter Sunday, we had a nice easter egg hunt in the back yard, and then we to my brother's house. (Before church, I tried to get all three kids together for a nice Easter picture, but Tanith just SCREAMED!) Paul and his family had fixed an amazing meal and we all enjoyed each other's company. After dinner, Andy and Ty showed us their rock skills while playing "Rock Band". It was fun to watch and Tanith got into the groove of things. Andy showed me how to shoot his pellet gun, and Ty and I posed like James Bond. Kaylee entertained Dallin and Brennan...she is such a sweet cousin!

I am so thankful for my family. What a blessing to have Paul and Trish so close and have my mom and dad visit. We are considering going to Russia this summer to visit them. Can't wait until Jeff and Laura come to visit in May.

3 comments:

Tara said...

looks like fun...cute pictures! I can't believe how big Paul & Tricia's boys are!!! :) wow!...time flies! you look great by the way!

Tiff said...

Sounds like a perfect Easter. I love the new swing set. I can just picture the kids playing on it. That would be so fun to go to Russia. I think you should do it!

Demi-Dos said...

Yea! I love new posts. You were so cute at church on Easter Sunday. What am i saying? you are so cute EVERYDAY! Sounds like you had a great time. cute Pop and Gaga! russia would be awesome! you are so adventurous.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping