Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Super Angie... mommy/ son outting

Last night, Dallin and I went on a "date". We had so much fun. We saw the movie, Spiderwick Cronicles. I wasn't so sure I'd like it, but I actually did, and seeing it with Dallin was most enjoyable. He really got into it.

One thing I found interesting was that things that scared me, didn't phase him at all, because of his innocence. For example: They hear noises inside the walls. I was scared, because after seeing too many adult movies, or CSI type of shows, I JUST KNOW there is a bad dude inside the walls, ready to jump out and kill me. But of course, Dallin hasn't been exposed to those types of shows, so he is just curious as to whats making the sound. He is so much braver then I! 

Popcorn, rootbeer... yum. And he also enjoyed Whoopers and Starbursts. No candy for me though...almost to day 14 of no candy!!! :) I ROCK! (its turned out to be no candy, sweets and such)
 

Love my son!
--Super Proud Angie

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Brennan wanted to watch "evil" tv, but comcast was having issues (too many people watching reality tv at once makes the bandwidth go choppy) so we ended up watching "cars"

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Cars is always a hit!

emily said...

you DO rock! mommy dates are few and far between around here! sounds like you had a great time! AND ... no candy is a hard one! my friend alicia and i have been off sugar since 'lent' ... we did only one dessert/sweet before easter ... thereafter we've been doing 2 sweets a week ... it was tough the first week or 2 but now it's not a craving anymore ... i still LOVE me some candy ... but i can take it or leave it! you go girl!

Tara said...

WOW...14 days with no candy...you are incredible! I joined weight watchers but there is no way I could swear off candy!! It needs me too much! :)
Your "date" sounds fun! You are such a good mom!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping