Monday, April 28, 2008

Super Angie...whats 4pm good for?





Its almost 4pm...and I am in desperate need of Chocolate! Its now been 2 weeks since I gave up candy and "sweets". And I am finding my cravings are mostly gone, except right around 4pm...

Think I'll go drink some hot chocolate, even though its 70 degrees out. CHOCOLATE and 4pm...I think its a curse!

So, whats your favorite candy or sweet or indulgence? I have too many to name...but right now, I'd love a cupcake, or an Almond Joy, or a Recess Peanutbutter Cup...

--Super Chocolate Angie

5 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Normally around 4PM at work I have a berry blast protein shake. Yumm Yumm

Tara said...

all of that looks way too good! I would eat a giant huge choco. cupcake of a giant huge slice of French Silk Pie!!!

Demi-Dos said...

what's wrong with you? giving up chocolate!? You are a much better person than i am. Chewing sugar free gum is a lifesaver for me...if my kids don'tget into it first.

Tiff said...

Silly 4pm! I agree with chewing gum. That always helps me out when I am in need of sweets or any food for that matter! My favorite sweet has to be ice-cream. I don't think I could ever give it up! :)

Super Angie's MOM said...

first of all get rid of the pictures, If this were a magazine I might eat the page. Hang in there sweetie, your doing good.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping