Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Super Angie...climbing star?

Rick and I were honored to be asked to come to the gym early this morning to participate in a photo shoot with big time photographer, Chris Nobel. He was rigged in, way above the lead wall, and took photos from some interesting angles. We haven't seen the photos, nor do I know if we ever will, but his angles were really cool. He also took some pictures looking up from the ground of us climbing. Lastly, he took pictures of Brennan climbing. Brennan was so dang cute. He hammed it up and posed. Chris commented that Brennan climbs fast and is gonna give Joe Kinder a run for his money! :)

Loads of fun!

-- Super Angie
PS... one funny thing: Chris recognized me from the speed climbing comp! LOL I'm famous!!!

PPS...my SUPER awesome cool friend Tara gave me this award. She is so incredible. You should check out her stamping page here. I mean, seriously, she is soooo talented!! Not only is she talented, but she is down to earth, a good friend, a great mom and a fun person. Thanks T!
Now...I pass this award unto:
Shannon, because I think she is an amazing mom--running here and there, and still has time for good friendships.
Sarah, because she is an amazing climber, mom, and friend. I know that Sarah is always there for me...even though we now live far apart. Love ya!
and...
Rick...because he is my husband, best friend and belay partner... He is always there for me and I love the magic we have together. We help each other through all the problems that come our way.

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

It was fun posing all the way up the wall. I did a 5.6 right by the wall he was hanging on, and stayed true to my motto:

"Other people try to make hard climbing look easy, I prefer to make easy climbing look really hard."

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

You did great baby!

Sarah-sponda said...

Oh wow, you guys are so stoked! I have been studying my brains out for the anatomy final I had yesterday, and yes I aced it:) Angie thanks for passing the award to me I am honored that you would think of me and of course I am here anytime you need me.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping