Thursday, April 24, 2008

Super Angie...Thriller


I was watching The Today Show today and they were talking about this being the 25th anniversary of Thriller (isn't that so strange? Seems like yesterday!). Anyway, they had some dancers on, including a guy who was an original dancer in the music video. Very cool. So he taught the hosts how to do some of the moves.

I showed Brennan the dance and got him to do it with me. So fun. He thought the "dead people" were really cool.

Hey Tara, Emily, Liisa, Kathleen, Ginger and Heidi (and Mike and Chip, if you read my blog), remember our Thriller dance from Jr. High?

--Super Angie

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I think I was living in a bus in the desert when thriller came out - missed it totally

emily said...

i totally remember that! memories ... so fun! i love to watch 13 going on 30 ... takes me back! love it!

Tara said...

totally remember the Thriller dance!! I loved it I still remember my outfit and doing it for the talent show!! :) LOVE THRILLER!

Super Angie's MOM said...

I remember the talent show, I think Paul was also in the dance, Cheryl Gaskill was in charge.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping