Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Super Angie...heading to Seattle soon


I can't wait! We are heading up to Seattle this weekend! Rick will be climbing Mt. Rainier (Liberty Ridge route) and I get to hang out with my parents!

We will celebrate Rick's big birthday a few days after he gets down from the mountain.

Rick and I are taking a short little "get-a-way" to Leavenworth to relax and also go rock climbing in some of Washington's finest cliffs. We're both excited for that.

I'm hoping this unusual Seattle warmth will hold out, so we can swim in the lakes. Also a trip to the Ocean and a ferry ride to Whidbey Island are in store. :)

Rick goes home early and the kids and I will stay until the 4th of July.

Hoping to join up with friends in the area and have some park outtings!

--Super Angie

6 comments:

jenn said...

oh- I am so jealous!! I miss Seattle! Eat at Ivar's for me and ride the ferry as often as you can! I'm so happy you get to spend time with family and doing what you love- rock climbing!! Sounds like a SUPER vacation!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Ivars!?! DUH! Thats a given! We are actually going to Ivars on Lake Union for Rick's birthday dinner. Not sure if we will hit up Ivars on the water front though. But there is one near my old stomping ground, so yes, I will think of you!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Yeahhhhh! Grasslawn Park??? I'd invite you over but pet dander runs pretty high at my house!!! Any chance of visiting the old K1 ward at all. I'm sure a lot of people would love to see you! I am picking up Jeffrey Chumley, his sister Marie and her baby Ethan Friday night and they are attending K1 on Sunday. I'm giving a talk on Fathers in the Scriptures for Father's day, so my hubby's father's day present is managing everyone on his own while I have fun on the stand. LOL. He'll need a nap after that!

JAnderegg said...

How fun, wish I was going! Have fun!!!! Will miss you. Call when you get home and let's get together!!!

Erica said...

Yea! Hope we can get together. Call me!

Tara said...

fun!!! wish I was still there so we could hang out! tell everyone hi for me! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping