Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Super Angie...brown bear



Growing up, I had a teddy bear my grandma gave me that I fondly named Brown Bear. There was a gas station in Redmond called "Brown Bear" that my mom and I would go to, to get her car washed, and of course I would always take my brown bear to Brown Bear. It was just the thing we did.

Driving past it this December while visiting Seattle, I saw that they have these FABULOUS bear statues out front--just perfect for my boys. They LOVED it!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

I do believe you still have brown bear.

Otter Mum's Den said...

Jennifer has a bear called Mr. Pickles, given to her by a girl on her soccer team back when Jennifer truly believed she would never be able to get along with any girls because of all the poison and drama. Mr. Pickles was recently joined by a Build A Bear baby bear she named Baby Dill. He was given to her the day after Scotty broke up with her by her good friend Hana. They are her favorites!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping