Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Super Angie...first day of school




It was a mutual thing...we were all excited for the boys to go back to school. No more homeschooling. Right now, public school is the right choice for us. And so they started a week late, but its alright.

Dallin is now in 4th grade. I worry most about him. He tends to tell other kids if they are doing things correctly or not, and this can get him in trouble. I hope he can make some friends.

Brennan is now in 1st grade and I'm so thrilled with his teacher--Mr. Gregory. He is a total snowboarder and I think the personalities will compliment each other.

It was a great morning. Everyone in the halls was very nice. The office staff was amazing and it was great seeing my new friend from church, Stacey. And then Tanith and I went and had a great day. I'm excited to have more one on one time with her.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping