Friday, May 16, 2008

Super Angie...date with Dallin

Last night, Dallin and I had a fun mom/son date. We went to a Grizzleys Hockey game. I have been several times, but this was Dallin's first experience with hockey.

At first, he was timid and full of questions. He was very upset with how mean some of the players were. We were playing against the Las Vegas wranglers. He kept saying, "stranglers".

He really liked Grizzbee, the mascot. I took their picture together and Grizzbee even sat by us a few times. We were front row, right by the penelty box. We laughed so hard when Grizzbee offered some popcorn to the wrangler player sitting in the box and when he shook his behind at him. Dallin thought this was great, so the next time a guy was put in the box, Dallin went and told him off...something to the effect of, "You really are not being nice out there." Everyone around us cheered him on as he mouthed off to the player. Totally funny!


We saw one guy have to have the medic come out on the ice. Another guy had a bloody nose. And another guy got nice big slice on his cheek from a blade.

Dallin got a toy zamboni and a foam grizzly claw that you where on your hand. He enjoyed yelling and waving it around. "Go Grizzleys!!" He also liked dancing when they played music, and his dance moves were good enough to get him on the jumbo tron screen. I taught him YMCA and he enjoyed trying those dance moves as well.

I had such an awesome time with my sweet boy. I am so happy he is my son, and I'm happy that he is still innocent. Its really special to introduce him to new experiences. And we can't wait to go to another game!!

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Sarah-sponda said...

I just love Dallin he is such a sweetie! That sounds like so much fun. You are a wonderful mother and an inspiration to me:)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

WHOA SARAH! Seriously, I feel the same way about you. Each time I read your blog and see the love and devotion you have for your boys, I admire you more and more.

BY THE WAY...I'm leading outside and inside now. :)
Love ya and miss ya Sarah!

Tiff said...

That sounds like such a fun mother-son date! What a great mom to take Dallin to such a fun event

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping