Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Super Angie...playing Tag


My friend Julie tagged me...so here goes nothing!

JOYS:
1. being married to my soul mate--FINALLY!
2. doing stuff together as a family...singing, dancing, climbing, eating, shopping, reading scriptures together....
3. rock climbing and seeing my kids really excel at it!
4. creating beauty on the ice. I love being artistic through ice skating. Wish I had more time to skate like I used to, but family and rock climbing have taken away most of my free time. But my heart still loves skating!

FEARS:
1. tight spaces
2. breathing
3. change

GOALS:
1. drop my last 10-15 lbs!!!
2. keep my new house organized
3. become a stronger climber with rockin' technique (Pet Peeve is seeing people climb stuff thats too hard for them--they muscle their way up it instead of using good technique)

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. travel...but this isn't really anything new. Been obsessed with this since '94 when I first went to Germany.
2. purses and fashion...my trip to China got me really interested in fashion, but I refuse to buy expensive stuff, so I have lots of fakes! lol
3. chocolate...again, nothing new, but still obsessed!

SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I've been to 23 different countries around the world, but have never been to Mexico, Hawaii, Sea World or on a cruise--something most Americans have done!
2. I love the smell of German beer, but hate the smell of coffee. (never had either!)
3. Both my boy's names have double letters: Dallin Timm Bartlett and Brennan Bjornn Bartlett

I tag...any friends who want to play along!

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Poor single-letter Tanith Irina

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

yes, but Tanith is named after two ice skaters--so thats cool.

Olympic Silver medalist for the USA...Tanith Belbin and Olympic Silver and Bronze medalist, Irina Slutskaya from Russia.

JAnderegg said...

Fun!!! Thanks.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping