Saturday, May 10, 2008

Super Angie...mother's day from a preschooler


Brennan came home from preschool this week with a wonderful little book he made. In it was the following list. He filled in the blanks verbally and his teacher wrote his answers in the book:

My mother is very nice.
She is 2 inches tall.
She weighs 200 lbs.
She has red eyes
She has black hair.
The food she likes best is meatballs.
Her favorite color is pink.

And his favorite food I make is Mac & Cheese. Heres my recipe according to Brennan:

Mac and Cheese things with some water then cook it. Cook 5 minutes and then eat it.

I sure do love my sweet little Brennan.

--Super Angie
(and I sure do love Miss Melva. She is the best preschool teacher ever! )

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I can't imagine all those things in one - you normally don't think of a red-eyed black hair 2" tall lady as "nice" - lol.

but I think nice sums it up nicely - Bren is so openly loving - it was so cute to see him and Tan sitting in "his" chair together holding hands watching TV this morning.

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Wow, he described you perfectly.. lol. Those are the moments of motherhood that make it all worth while. Thanks for sharing.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping