Thursday, May 29, 2008

Super Angie...moving day


We are moving!!!


Our truck is coming on Tuesday and I can't wait. We have been taking small loads up to the new place, daily now for about 2 weeks. (like most of my clothes are there, the kitchen is all set up etc.) I am in love with the new place. We are moving to Cedar Hills--I actually used to live in the neighborhood when Brennan was born, so I already know a lot of people. My neighbor, Lisa, is amazing. She brought over home-made cookies yesterday and a frozen Lasagna! She also helped me do some moving and un-packing.

I am a bit stressed though, because since so many of our babysitters have recently quit (most recent is Tuesday and Thursday AM girl--gas was too expensive for her to drive to our place), I don't have anyone to watch the kids on moving day! UGH!

But the thought of living in the new house is motivating to me and I'm getting so much stuff done. YEA for organization!!

--Super Moving Angie

2 comments:

Tara said...

can't wait to see some pics of the new place!! good luck with everything...make sure to send out your new addy

emily said...

this is the first i've heard about your move! wish i was there to help! i can't wait to see pics too! good luck with everything!

love ya!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping