Thursday, May 1, 2008

Super Angie...happy May Day!

snowflake photo from: Just Karl

May 1st, 2008...we woke up to an inch of SNOW! NO JOKE! Two days ago it was 80! Now its snowing...crazy stuff. And its been off and on snowing all day. In fact, Brennan was outside playing in it and had to come in cause he was so cold. Brrr... I can't beleive its snowing. But I'm actually thrilled because my allergies have been horrible the past few days, so any break is good. :)

--Super Angie
PS....prayers going out to my brother Jeff.

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I had a half-inch of ice-caked snow on my car - before taking D to school I had to scrape it off with my fingernails since I put the scraper in the garage.

emily said...

shutUP ... snow in MAY!! for the love! good luck with that ... maybe you all should just skip right over spring ... jump right into summer or it'll be fall before you can thaw out!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

i LOVE that idea...Fall is fabulous! Although I absolutly love summer in WA...I love swimming in the lakes, but in Utah, the lakes close to me are nasty, yuck. OH well.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping