Friday, May 2, 2008

Super Angie...why be so private?

I love blogging. I know full well that there are people out there reading my blog that I would rather not have reading my blog, but for the sake of my friends and the people I actually do care about, I keep it open, so all can enjoy. PLUS, through my various friends, some people find me listed on their blog and its great we can re-unite.

SO, my question is...WHY do people change their blog to private and then refuse to talk to you anymore? Example: I was good friends with this girl when suddenly one day, she changed her blog to private and won't allow me to visit. I email her, and she ignores me--oh yeah, except to chime in that she still enjoys reading my blog. Wowsers!

Anyway, just a stupid Friday rant...

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping