Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Super Angie...focus


I'm very blessed to have so many caring friends who daily remind me that I am doing great things. I need to write down their comments so that I can remember them when times are hard. This post isn't to brag about how fabulous I am, but rather, to remind me when times get hard that I am doing OK.

**A friend told me I inspired him during a recent Marathon: You do a lot Angie, mom, skater, runner, husband supporter, all done alone.

**Your mom would be so proud of you!
**Be kind with yourself..and added to your pain is so much  uncertainty....where you will live...Vegas....here....skaiting....Rick  summiting...A lot of handle...XO

**You re doing so very well all things considered.

**You can handle much more! You are super angie!

**You are a great momma!

**I don't know how you do it!!!! My husband is gone for a week and I'm CRAZY! Good luck, a month seems like forever. :-) Thanks for being my motivation!



THANKS EVERYONE! Super Angie needed these boosts. I'm going through a lot right now and its nice to be reminded that I'm OK.

--Super Angie







2 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

You are a great
granddaughter
daughter
sister
wife
mommy
teacher
friend
athlete
skater
climber
kick-butter
snow lover
Gagalicious
Super Angie

lvs2dance said...

Just remember this saying
"I think I can, I think I can"
I'll be saying it right along side ya. Isn't life grand sometimes?! LOL

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping