Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Super Angie...Olympian


yesterday I went to Colorado Springs to the World Arena. I needed Jack to work his magic on my brand new boots that were giving me a lot of trouble.
While I was there, I ran into Caydee Denney. 2010 US national pairs champion and 2010 Olympian!

It was so thrilling to meet Caydee, especially since I just watched her freeskate two days ago while using the treadmill. She is so sweet. Very talkative and even gave me a hug. She was interested in my skating and suggested I should come to a big skating event (like Nationals). She was so tiny!!

I got to watch part of a freestyle she was skating on and was pleased to see that my new warmup routine Kellyn and Michael directed me to do, is the same as what Caydee was doing. It was really fun watching all these Senior level skaters...they really inspired me!

Yea! I met another Olympian! :)

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping