Sunday, May 1, 2011

Super Angie...May Goals




Today is
May 1st.

I'm thinking about this month. Rick leaves tomorrow and won't return until the end of the month. My ice time is going to be limited, due to my closing. So I'm setting some distinctive goals I NEED to accomplish.

Running: I'm gonna run 5-6 times a week. I love it! And this is so easy for me. I don't have to leave my house. I don't have to take a group class. It can just be me and my DVD player...so happy together! :)

Rec Center: Tanith loves the day care in Silverthorne, so I'm gonna take advantage of that, and put her in at least once a week, and then use their bikes, ellipticals or rowing machines.

Little Learners: Tanith has Little Learners in Breck once a week, so while she does that, I will take advantage of the rec center and work out. :)

Climbing: Meeting Ann to climb once a week at Movement. By the end of the month, I want to climb 5.11a

Skating: I am kind of in a funk. I don't want to drive to Denver to skate. Just not in the mood. So I'm setting the goal that I will skate at least once a week. The APEX does have a nice child care that Tanith LOVES, so thats good. And who knows...maybe I'll actually enjoy the drive... THINGS TO WORK ON-- camel spin/ sit - more consistent. Back spin- more consistent. Lutz/ half loop/ flip- consistent. Edges.

Eating: I need to eat clean and really focus on this.

By the end of the month, I want my jeans to fit better and my "muffin" top to have gone a way a bit. This is my big big goal. Look better and feel better about myself. May is going to be a very
hard month, with my ice time limited and Rick being gone, I'm going to have a hard time keeping myself sane. I have a trip to Seattle planned--to skate and visit friends and family. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping