Sunday, February 10, 2008

Super Angie... my little wombat




Tonight, Brennan cuddled up with me and we read some books about Australian animals. When he was just a tiny baby, we went to Sydney to visit my parents. We visited two wildlife parks and fell in love with all the animals. We bought Brennan a toy wombat and a onesie and hat that made him look like a little wombat. Since then, I have called him my little wombat or my big bear. Even though Brennan can be very trying at times, he can also be so sweet.

I love my little cuddlier.

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Brennan really is such a sweetie. He just has lots of energy to! I miss everyone. Make sure to check out my blog. It has some news on there! :)

Tiff said...

Thanks so much for all your great baby advice. I am defintley going to check out kid to kid! It sounds great. this is all so exciting!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping