Saturday, February 23, 2008

Super Angie...super climbing


Ahhh..what a week of climbing!

Wednesday night, I did my endurance climbing. I do every 5.6 and 5.7 in the gym--21 routes. I do them fast, no resting, no hanging. Talk about a sweaty mess when I get down. Yuck! But what great exercise.

Thursday I climbed with Julie. The routes were hard, and my mind was playing tricks with me--suddenly I was scared of some of my favorite routes. strange!

Saturday night, I climbed with Rick. He did FANTASTIC!!!! I am sooooo proud of him! WAY TO GO BABY! I did a really fun 5.9. Also did 5.10 on the corner, orange 5.10d from the competition, blue corner 5.10 + (did it three times in a row!!!) and started working a new 5.11 - (pink).

Ahhh...such a great week. I love pushing my body! :)

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

It was fun watching you get serious on that blue arete route.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping