Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Super Angie...Super Tanith

Rick bought Tan a pair of Keen boots, so here she is testing them out in the snow!Look how dirty she got in the melting snow!
She is running away from me and hoping that Kerri will protect her!
Hey Mom and Dad! Doesn't she remind you of me? When I was little, I would lay in the gutter in front of our house, when there was water rushing in it. She is sooo dirty!
Doesn't she look so cute?
New Shoes! Dallin picked out these pink-poka-dot ones for her.


Our little Tan Tan is such a joy. She makes each member of our family happy. Here are some fun pictures.
--Super Angie

6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Funny pics of wet pants Tan.

Tara said...

so cute...she is darling!! Her outfits are adorable! I just finished your cards and I am putting them in the mail tomorrow! :)

Tiff said...

She is so cute!!! I bet she is just walking all the time now. Oh I miss her.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

She is practicly RUNNING! You should stop by sometime, Tiff, or we could meet somewhere. She also will hold your hand and walk next to you--like in a parking lot or store. Really cute.

emily said...

she makes me smile too!! what a doll!

Tiff said...

I should stop bye. What about sometime next week? I would be able to come tue or thur afternoon or probably wed around 12! Just let me know!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping