Thursday, February 14, 2008

Super Angie...a time when things were so special


Today is Valentines day. Yes, my sweetie was very good to me today. Flowers, a necklace, shoveled the walk... Thanks baby.

But Valentines isn't just for adults, or lovers, or teens with crushes. Do you remember your elementary class party? Today I helped at Dallin's school and it was so great to see how excited the kids got.

Some highlights:
*hearing Dallin yell my name when I entered the room.
*seeing how loving the teachers are to not only their students, but all students, and siblings. *They warmly invited Brennan and even Tanith to do projects or eat treats.
*Seeing the excitement my boys had as they looked at each and every paper cartoon valentine their friend gave them. Each one is special and important and greated with a "OH MY GOSH!!" or "YEA!!" or "Ahhhh!!!"

A return to innocence....

Happy Heart Day!
--Super Angie

1 comment:

Tara said...

fun!! I wish my kids could have those valentine's parties! No such luck here...it would take away from instructional time!! :)
Glad you v-day was nice!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping