Friday, February 29, 2008

Super Angie...a fun family


Dallin is our little activist. Today he informed me that Sea World is a horrible place because they steal animals away from their families. They BREAK UP Animal families! SHAME ON THEM! Dallin also love his school, his friends and his country! He is a star with Math and loves to read and write stories.

Brennan is our little porcupine. He loves having his hair spiked up. He also loves dressing up. He is often seen at the rock climbing gym, sending new routes while dressed like a king or a dragon! He loves Miss Melva's preschool. He makes up silly songs about everything under the sun. He also loves counting, talking about shapes and watching "Super Why" and "Word World".

Tanith is our little dancer. She enjoys talking to the birds, taking walks, twirling in the living room and laughing. Oh yeah...she loves giving kisses.

Rick is my best friend. We wish we had found each other sooner, but we are thankful that we did find each other. He is patient with me and loves me...even when I'm being bad. ;) He loves being a dad to Dallin, Brennan and Tanith. I love being his wife.

I love my fun little family!
-- Super Angie

4 comments:

Tiff said...

You do have an awesome family!!! Also I love to comment and read your daily blog. And I do hate being used and emotional giving and getting nothing in return. That is so hard! Love ya!

Tiff said...

Wow it looks like I have been kicked off the friends list! How sad.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

that was by accident. :( you are back on!

Super Angie's MOM said...

Great discription and pictures of your family. Add yourself to your list of super fun family, without you in the picture there wouldn't be a picture.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping