Saturday, February 2, 2008

Super Angie...speed. I like speed.



With much complaining, I left the condo this morning to hit the slopes at 9am. I DID NOT want to ski after yesterday. But after my boots on (love The Green Light --great lockers, fun atmosphere, lots of places to put boots on and warm warm warm) and riding up the gondala, I felt great. So I started going down Schoolmarm--green run, but then I remembered that I had my ipod with me so I turned it on. Of course, the good tunes got me going, so I took off on a blue instead of a green and skiied my heart away.

I ended up doing two black diamond runs and three blue runs. YEA! It was awesome. I also realized that not only do I love to speed climb, but I like to speed ski! WATCH OUT. I LOVE SPEED!!!!

After skiing, I took the boys sledding and they had a blast. Now we are all tuckered out. Rick is up on the slopes right now.

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

You sure had too much fun. Toadally wasted...

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping