Monday, February 25, 2008

Super Angie...Have a Heart!



Last September, I joined tons of other woman in Salt Lake City and participated in CLIMB FOR LIFE. This is a rock climbing event that raises money for Ovarian Cancer Research. I am passionate about this because there is not much known about gynecologic cancers and my mom is a survivor of a gynecologic cancer!

The HERA foundation has already raised over $6,000 just in 2008.

I am doing MY part. Please sponsor me and help fund cutting edge research for Ovarian Cancer. No donation is too small. My goal is to raise $1000 by September. PLEASE HELP!

http://www.climb4lifeslc08.kintera.org/superangie

To show my personal appreciation for your support and donation, I am giving away these beautiful Lia Sophia heart necklaces to anyone who donates $100.

Thanks to Timm Waibel, Barbara Waibel and Megan Thomas for each donating $100. (not sure my dad will want the necklace though! lol) Wouldn't you like to join them in donating and receiving a heart necklace?

Thanks so much for your support!
--Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

It's a lot of fun, and everyone is really cool there. Help.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I second that. The event is amazing. The raise money that goes to wonderful research centers. The doctors there have to write up huge plans and hope THEY are picked to use the research money.

Just imagine...there is NO regular test right now for O.C. Pap smears only do Cervical caner. We all know how to do self breast exams, so thats easy. But O.C.... nothing.

My friend Sam had O.C. and she is MY AGE!!!!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

UPDATE! My AWESOME sister in law, Tricia just donated $25!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping