Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Angie...another waterfall conquered!







Today we went back to Pipe Dream and climbed again. This time, it was a Water Ice 4/5, which is so scary and hard. But so rewarding. Rick lead and placed protection, which was awesome. WAY TO GO BABY! I am so proud of you. You've got the MAD SKILLS! ;) I used my new ice climbing boots...they ROCK! They are made more like rock climbing shoes, then big heavy boots. Really smooth and easy. I even did a heel hook type with them. Very fun! The weather was great!

Check out Rick's blog for photos. :)

--Super Angie

Brennan was driving his police car around on the kitchen floor. Dallin had his face on the floor--the race car ran into his face and out poped his tooth! YEA! Now he has two missing teeth in front and is just so adorable!

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

It's so neat that you have pics of me and I of you. I am wasted tonight, very tired after that. Thanks for enjoying it with me.

Super Angie's MOM said...

nice shoes, a little too scarey for me though. Fun to see Dallin's smile.

Whitney said...

Funny story about how Dallin lost his tooth. I love the pictures, you guys are so daring. Looks awesome!

Sarah-sponda said...

Rock on Angie! I am so excited for you and Rick looks like a blast!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping