Sunday, July 20, 2008

Super Angie...Colorado Rocky Mountain High



So, after a horrible start to the week and being very sick, we took off for Keystone on Friday and BOY OH BOY am I glad we came. It is just so peaceful and beautiful out here. Why did I stay in Utah for June and July? I should have been out here the whole time!
Friday evening, we took a walk to Keystone lake to feed the fish,
enjoy the exercise and be together.  Saturday morning, we went to River Run to show Tristan the cute Keystone village. They were setting up for Frontier Days, so the boys had fun posing for pictures. 


We took Tristan to Denver yesterday so he could fly back to Montana. 
While in Denver, we ate at Hard Rock Cafe (Tristan's first time!) and went to the large REI there. I think its even better then the REI in down town Seattle--GASP!

Lounging around on a lazy Sunday morning
.... enjoying our deck and smelling the fresh mountain air.
 Listening to the squirrels and the birds. 
Taking walks to the lake, swimming in the pool and relaxing in the hot tub.... I think John Denver had it right when he talked about Colorado Rocky Mountain High....nothing comes close!  I feel so blessed that we have this place out here. I love it!
--Super Angie

4 comments:

Tara said...

fun, fun and fun...i am little envious of the place you live and that it's enjoyable to be outdoors...the only time we venture outside is to get in the pool or walking into somewhere air conditioned!! :)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Oh my gosh Tara...I can totally imagine. I have only been to Houston once and it was so insanely humid and hot...I was running from the car to the store and so forth. i feel for you living in that humidity. Ugh!

Make a plan and come out to CO. Seriously! You're invited anytime!

Tiff said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast. Glad the trip is going well! Hopefully Tan is doing better.

lvs2dance said...

how relaxing and fun!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping