Friday, July 25, 2008

Super Angie...Tan's first polish


Today I painted Tanith's toe nails for the first time. I was surprised with how patient she was. She didn't mind sitting still and was good about letting them dry. My big problem was when I left the polish sitting where she could get it with the lid slightly off. She painted her finger and her toes! AND...I am out of nail polish remover...gonna have to make a trip to the store tonight. lol

Now she is running through the house, showing her brother's how lovely she looks. They think her toes look ugly. Poor girl...
--Super Angie

4 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

cute!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I wish that my toes still looked that cute!

RBS said...

Hi Angie,
Just wanted to drop by your post to tell you that I always felt you were and are such a great person. You are fun and smart and have been a good friend to my little Jen. I am glad that you are back in her life, good friends are hard to come by.
Thanks again
Roxanne

Libby Hammond said...

Soooo cute! Aren't you so glad to have a little girl!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping