Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Super Angie...Girl's Morning Out

YOU'RE INVITED TO MY GIRL'S MORNING OUT!

I'm inviting all my friends out in blog land to come to my Girl's Morning Out. Come rock climb with me and have fun. There is a cafe at the gym, where I love to hang out afterwards and drink hot chocolates or Italian Sodas.

WHEN: next Wednesday, August 6th.
TIME: 10am
WHERE: Momentum Indoor Climbing in Sandy--in the South Towne Mall parking lot, near Dillards and next to REI.

I talked to the owner of the gym and he is letting me bring my friends for only $10 each which includes the cost of renting a harness! Thats 50% off the normal cost!!! I will teach everyone a brief intro to climbing and then we can all rock climb together. Fun Fun Fun!

Please let me know if you can come. :) I would love to chat, climb and hang out.

--Super Angie

5 comments:

JAnderegg said...

I would love to come, so I'm hoping to make it! I'll see what I can do as far as BBsitting goes:) I miss you!!!!!

Tiff said...

I am in!!! Would I need to find some shoes? I just need to find a babysitter, but that should be easy. How long do you think we will be? I am excited to see you! I guess this means you are back from Keystone?

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

$10 includes the harness and shoe rental! Its such an unbeleivable deal! 50% off!!!! And if anyone wants to use a pair of my shoes, I do have extras...just let me know and I'll bring them. I wear a street show 8, but climbing shoes run a bit small and tight.

Invite friends, family, ANYONE! :)

Libby Hammond said...

I want to be there! Wow! You are just so inspiring. You fill your days with awesome adventures for you and your kids. I love it! Have fun..I will be there in spirit!

Super Angie's MOM said...

Have Fun... No climbing for me, I have a hard enough time walking the bad sidewalks of Moscow, I don't want to fall and not get up, the locals would think I had been drinking too much Vodka and step over me. LOL

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping