Monday, July 14, 2008

Super Angie...my son Dallin


My heart is over flowing with love for my son Dallin. He has been looking forward to attending a baptism party for his friend Bridget. We even re-scheduled a trip so he could go. But Tanith got sick this weekend and is still sick today--throwing up  UGH!-- so I was unable to go with him to the party. But he went alone and is so grown up. He just came home to ask if I wanted a muffin (cupcake) or a cookie. He told me about the food he is eating (chicken and a hot dog) and about the game of tag he is playing with his friends. He is being polite and grown up and very nice. I am so proud of how he has matured through out the years. I can't believe he turns 8 at the end of this year. 
He just came home with the "muffins". One for me and one for Brennan. So sweet. 
Dallin is such a good brother. He genuinely cares for his brother and sister. He is eager to please and help everyone in our family. He loves Rick and enjoys hanging out with him. He is quite the perfectionist, so sometimes we have problems with him getting down on himself. He is an excellent student and is very concerned about the needs of those around him. He is sensitive to the spirit and loves learning about Christ and His gospel. He has so much faith and often asks for blessings. 
I just can't say enough about my dear sweet Dallin. I love you buddy!
--Super Angie

2 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

I agree, Dallin is a sweet little boy, growing and learning the ways of the world but eager to be at home and help his mommy.

Sarah-sponda said...

Hi! I saw on my blog you are coming down in the fall? Ok, yes massage and of course climbing. Call me when it gets closer and I can let you know my schedule. I will be so fun to play!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping