Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Super Angie....my Keystone place


Some of you have asked, so heres some pictures from our place in Keystone. 

Cute bathroom! This is the guest bathroom.
Here's Brennan's bed. Dallin's is right next to it, but he hadn't made his bed yet, so its not in the picture. :)  Notice I put his name above his bed. Notice the purple wall?!
This is our guest room. I LOVE this room...notice, no purple at all! I got the bedding at Target. The walls have fly fishing signs on it..very cute even though I don't fish.
Our kitchen rocks. Its very spacious and well organized. I found cute towels at IKEA that actually make purple look COOL. lol
I LOVE my fireplace. The white sign says, "Brrr... baby its cold outside" and the red sign says, "Let it Snow". My friend Emily makes signs and I had her make me one for the mantle that says KEYSTONE on it...can you see it infront of the angels? There are snowmen, and a nutcracker on the mantle as well. The red blanket on the chair was a Christmas gift from Tiff and Tyler-THANKS! It says, "Happiness is a nice crack and a large rack"  HEY! Get your mind out of the gutter...its a rock climbing slang!
The boys love to climb on the spiral staircase that leads to their room. Tan can easily climb up the stairs. We fondly remember the first time she went all the way up. Now its no big deal, but back then, she would scoot up a few steps, turn and dare you to come chase her up. We used to set up a road block in front of the stairs, so she couldn't go up them, but we have since given up...whats the point when she climbs over the roadblock?

Snow shoes on the wall in our eating area.
I love my sign!
Wall quilt in our family room. 
Most places for sale in Keystone and Breckenridge come fully decorated and fully furnished--including all your kitchen plates etc. Of course, once you buy it, you can do whatever you want, after all, it is your place now. The previous owner must have loved purple, because there are quite a few walls in the house that are painted purple. Don't get me wrong--GO KANGS!--I like purple, but its not my first choice for a bedroom wall, or a family room. But, like Tim Gunn says on Project Runway--MAKE IT WORK!
Some things we changed instantly, while others we have left--I don't want to paint, so the purple walls are staying. We have added our own pictures, new bedding and some new wall decorations. I am sure that through the years, we will do other updates...maybe even paint!

--Super Angie

7 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

thanks, that was fun to see. I love purple, ask me why...

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Sac High! Purple dragons, right?

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I love it! It looks like a nice home away from home.

lvs2dance said...

How fun! So when can we have a girls get-away????????

lvs2dance said...

ps,
I love the crack and rack saying...I am going to write that one down!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Girls weekend... I am thinking in late September. Originally i was planning August, but its too booked up now.

Tiff said...

I love the place! The blanket rocks :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping