Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Super Angie...my feet are covered in puke!


Tanith has been sick for the past little while, and frequently throws up. We have been trying different formulas--we are pretty sure its an allergy. 
Anyway, this morning, we went to check if she had thrown up. I was supposed to leave this morning to go to our other house in Colorado--ahh...vacation, relaxing in the mountain air, swimming.... so much to look forward to. But if she had thrown up, I was gonna cancel my plans. I don't want her throwing up on the drive there! YUCK!
We found she had thrown up, so I started stripping her sheets as Rick changed her. She wanted me to take off her under shirt, so I sat on the ground and she walked over to me, sat on my lap and let me take off the shirt. She had a fever, we could feel it. Poor girl. --This picture is from a few weeks ago, when she wasn't sick...just cute! ;)
Suddenly, she fell off my lap--stiff as a board, and started having a seizure. Brennan had two seizures when he was this age, so I knew all about this.
Anyway, long story short...trip is canceled, she threw up two more times through out the day (one of them was on my feet--thanks! I appreciate that!). She is very happy though and is acting "normal". I feel like a trapped prisoner in my house...can't go anywhere because she will throw up on everything! 
Ugh...
--Super Angie..
PS...I have done a TON of blogging the past few days, so feel free to catch up, scroll down and check them out. Although I have blogged so much that some of my "new" posts are already considered "older" and are listed at the side.

5 comments:

Sarah-sponda said...

I hope she feels better soon, and hopefully no more seizers:(

Anonymous said...

eewww! Your mom award is in the mail!! The things we have to go through ((sigh)). Glad to hear she's feeling better. And here's to you getting released from prison soon! ((clinks glass))

Jeff and Hayley said...

Wow, seizures are scary. Good thing you knew what it was and what to do. Tanith is such a cute little girl! That's a cute picture of her.

Tiff said...

I am sorry that she has been so sick. That is so sad. I hope everything gets figured out soon so she can feel better.

It looks like you have been having so much fun. I love the pic of Rick and Tan holding "fingers".

Glacier National Park looks beautiful! I love the weeping wall. I can't believe all the snow in Logan Pass.

I have always wanted to go to Bear Adventure! I need to take Tyler up to Montana and Yellowstone Park. He would love it.

It was fun catching up! You guys should come see Aspen one day when things slow down a bit! She is such an angle.

lvs2dance said...

How scary! I remember when Brennan had a seizure. I hope that all is ok! Cute picture of her though

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping