Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Super Angie... "we're going to China"




We went swimming in the pool and then told the kids we needed to go so we could go out for Chinese Food. Tanith prompty went up to people at the pool and very matter of fact said, "We are going to China!"

We love BAMBOO GARDEN in Silverthorne. The kids like to "try" to eat with chopsticks, but mostly, they just stab their food with the sticks. lol Oh well...it was yummy none-the-less. We also LOVE reading the placemats that talk about the different animals for each year. I'm a Rabbit, Rick's a boar, Dallin's a dragon, Brennan's the sheep and Tanith is a dog.

--Super Angie

8 comments:

Charles Miske said...

And I'm wearing a dragon shirt too.

Amy said...

Seriously girl you travel the world more than anyone i know, and yes we should get together some time. Totally up for it. How fun to see China in a couple of months, can I say JEALOUS!!!

jenn said...

Ethan hates all the Men Working on the roads and he told me we should me to China but then "we would have to learn to speak China." Kids can be so funny!

Food looks yummy. Hikes look beautiful. Museum looks cool. Gingerbread house is fantastic... your getaway to CO sounds SUPER! I wish I could say the same about my long weekend.

Wendy Jean said...

Cute! We had Chinese this weekend too, since I was a shut in an all.

I thought you might be interested in these..

http://www.funchop.com/

I keep them in my purse for Awsumb because we go out to Chinese or Japanese often. They are really neat!

KColton said...

YAY!! How exciting! Michael says he will translate for you if he can tag along!! :) We are still in the Maldives until December and will be home right before Christmas! We are so excited to go home!
-karalee :)

Otter Mum's Den said...

Love Tan's style with the chopsticks! That picture gave me my first smile of the day!

lvs2dance said...

YUM! That looks so good....promise me that we will go there WHEN I finally get to go to Keystone!!!

JAnderegg said...

She is so cute. If they only knew! She is going to China, I'm sure, eventually. Mama gets to go in November and I'm jealous!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping