Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Super Angie...condo activities


Our condo is a place we go to escape. So we sometimes do unusual things there. This trip we made a gingerbread house, because, like my friend Rachel said "Nothing says Labor Day like a gingerbread house!" LOL Actually, I bought this house kit at Easter time, but we just never did it back then. So it was the perfect thing for us to do. The kids decorated it so fast that I didn't have a chance to really take pictures of it. I'm sure they ate most of the frosting and candies. They enjoyed taking Carebear Fruit Snacks and adding those to the house. Of course, some of the carebears were de-decapitated, because, well, these are boys we are talking about! lol

Another activity happened by accident. I needed quarters for the laundry downstairs, so I raided their condo piggie bank. BAD ME! And then once I had gotten all the quarters, I had Tan put all the other coins back in. She enjoyed this for a few minutes, but then gave up. Brennan finished the job for her. :)

Other things we enjoy...watching movies together, roasting marshmellows in the fire place, sitting on the deck--especially when it rains, and of course, swimming in the pool and hot tub.

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

I loved sitting on the deck in the rain playing my "Learn Spanish" DS game.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping