Sunday, September 27, 2009

Super Angie...two dead bodies

August 20th--my friend died. She was the same age as me.
August 25th--her funeral. See her in her casket
Labor day weekend--my sister in law falls out of her car, breaks her nose and elbow and has to have surgery.
Same weekend--my grandpa has a stroke
Labor day--I talk on the phone for the last time ever with my grandpa
September 11th--morning: hear the news my friend's baby dies during child birth--full term healthy baby.
September 11th--night: grandpa dies.
Sunday September 13th--fly to Orlando for the funeral of my grandpa.
Monday September 14th--had a wonder memorial service for my grandpa. Lots of stories, jokes and memories shared. --no casket--
Tuesday September 15th--morning: fly home
Tuesday September 15th--night: go to viewing for friend's dead baby. See baby in the casket.

A few days later--mother-in-law's apartment burns down.

October 17th--burial of Grandpa is to happen in Sacramento. I'm not going.

I do not want to see another dead body.

I'm spent.

5 comments:

jenn said...

Spent?!! I would be running on credit at that point! I'm so sorry Angie! I have Kleenex in my storage room if you run out and I'll be praying for you- no more deaths or fires for a while!

Super Angie's MOM said...

your were there ready to give love and a smile to everyone. You deserve a rest now. Love Ya

Otter Mum's Den said...

Love you Angie. Beginning to catch up on your blog right now. I have had a tough week with visits in the ER with Jennifer and all sorts of things happening that make me feel like I am pedaling forward on a bike but actually going backwards. I haven't had much of a chance to read anyone's blog and I have missed yours most. Hugs!

Wendi said...

Wow--what a month! I think you've had more than your share. Time for a long break, right?

JAnderegg said...

It's been a tough month, hasn't it! Thanks for being there for me!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping