Thursday, September 10, 2009

Super Angie...Long neck


A few weeks ago, our friends Teresa and Kirk Lee took their family to Keystone and stayed at our condo. They had a blast and shared some photos with us. I was shocked when I saw their son climbing on this statue of a long neck (we call them long necks). So, on our recent trip to Breckenridge, we just HAD to find the long neck.

Doesn't every family need a picture on a long neck? Maybe this should be our Christmas card pic! lol
Our course our Brennan LOVED climbing on this statue and immediatly starting playing make beleive like he was wrangeling dinos or something.
When Brennan was just barely 2 yrs old, we stopped at a gas station in American Fork that had a HUGE Long neck statue. It was Christmas eve and I was preparing to "hand the boys over" to my ex-husband so he could have them for Christmas morning. We had a few minutes until he was to arrive near by, so we stopped to let the boys play on the statue. They both had matching green Christmas sweaters on, and headbands that looked like Reindeer antlers. I wish I had a digital copy of the picture, but the look on Brennan's face is just PURE joy. He LOVED sitting on that dino. Well he again returned to that spirited little boy and LOVED sitting on this statue. It melted my heart.

Thanks Lees for introducing us to this Long Neck in Breck!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

I love that for a christmas card!!! YOu should totally do it! It makes me want to travel there, just so I can sit on the long neck and take a pic! LOL
Hmmmm, promise me that we will do that WHEN I go with you...whenever that is! :-(

JAnderegg said...

What a fun place! I like the Christmas card idea....I'd prefer my kids on the card:)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping