Sunday, September 27, 2009

Super Angie...a gift of raspberries

Once in a while, if you are very lucky, you will meet someone who changes your life. A friend who connects, not just on the surface, but deeper as well. You may not know your friend for long. You may not even know her that well, but you know she cares. You know you are on her mind. You know she thinks often about you, and that simple knowledge warms your heart.

Having a special friend like this is a gift, much like this beautiful gift of raspberries. Sweet, juicy, and a fun treat. The black and white polka dot bow= total fun and happiness. The giant pink flower= gorgeous and pretty on the inside and out. The fun button in the middle= the attention to small details.

I'm SOOOO thankful for my special polka dot loving, raspberry giving, spirit sensitive friend.

Thanks for listening to me, hugging me, talking with me and helping me. Thanks for loving me despite my actions and words, and for being my friend--even if at times, its really not safe and you are totally risking death! ( LOL )

Your actions and your gift of raspberries mean the world.

Thanks friend.
I love you!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

a good loyal friend is worth everything. I am still in contact with a good friend from my days as a young mom, oh how we laugh and cry over memories.

Otter Mum's Den said...

Sweet in everyway! I love the idea and might just steal that from your friend one day! I love the presentation!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping