Monday, September 21, 2009

Super Angie..kitten mania

We have Kitten Mania going on at our house.
Yes, even though we are all allergic to animals, we got a kitten this weekend. Her name is Lucy and shes 7 weeks old.
The kids just adore her!--sometimes a bit too much!
Shes very clean
And very curious
And likes her milk and kitty chow.
But she likes Daddy most of all

Tanni loves her new "toy"
And she tries really hard to be gentle.
Rick gives in and cuddles her while he plays games.
Or walks around the house.
She likes to sit with me on the front porch--in the sun, being scratched and loved while I read a book.
Our neighbors like her too and come often to visit
Its LUCY, our little sweetie.
WE LOVE YOU LUCY!

--super angie

11 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

What a sweet little girl! Your kids are lucky! How are you guys all doing allergy wise?

Charles Miske said...

Too cute

Unknown said...

I love her so!

- Lisa Chan

Erica said...

So cute! I want one, too! (but I am allergic as well...) :o(

Me! said...

Aww. You got a kitten! How sweet! Lucy looks like a precious ;little girl... I luv you.
-Mikayla

Wendi said...

Oh. My. Heck.

So cute.

I can hardly stand it.

I do really really love kitties.

jenn said...

Very cute! I love them small but then they grow up and I'm not so enamored, so we just don't have live animals. That sounds funny- we don't have dead ones either. We don't do pets- is that a more appropriate way to say it?!!

Super Angie's MOM said...

she is cute, I can just hear the purrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Yay kitties!! I'm amazed at the power they have! Everyone is happier in our home. : D

Lucy is adorable!!

Wendy Jean said...

looks like your kitty turned into an indoor kitty! LOL! Cute... If only kittys and puppy's and kids could stay little forever!

JAnderegg said...

Lucky! I LOVE cats!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping