Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Angie...Bach is Back


What a difference some altitude makes. I got to Vegas last night and showed up this morning to skate. WHOA! Freaking awesome. Felt sooo great! I was able to do 4 mostly clean / clean run throughs of BACH and Apologize. I was able to spin without getting dizzy. Everything just felt good. And I was FAST!!! It felt really really great to be "back to form" so to speak. I'm really excited to be here for the next several weeks. Have my first lesson tomorrow. Yea!

--Super Angie
PS... found some new glitter eye makeup at a stripper store (GO VEGAS!!). I'm all set to be the best Gaga on ice!

PPS...new boots should arrive on Wed! CROSSING FINGERS> And hopefully tomorrow I can get my blades sharpened.

PPPS...I pushed through some fear issues and just freaking did my lutz. Go away Fear. You are NOT allowed here!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping