Saturday, January 1, 2011

Super Angie...thankful


Special thanks to Rick, Vassili, Mom, Dad, Jeff, Paul, Tricia, my nephews, my kids, Jenn Hamilton, Lori Willard, Terece Bundy, Laura and Doug, Jenni Giraffe, Nicole Padberg, Ron and Brigitte in Vegas, Tom and Tina in Breckenridge, Nola, The Carr Family, Lisa, Monica, Ann and Jack Sparks, Shawn Mitchell, Shawn Phillips, Julie and Rob, Amy, Tori, Marie Reed, Summer Brown, Erika, Rachel Smallbeck,Christy Conger, Doyle, Constantin, Luca (xoxo), Diane in Denver, Annie V,Frau, Nancy, Michelle Timmerman, Laurence, Scott P., Chris Meek, Sheila T (thank you so much for shaping me ten years ago) and countless others.

Thanks for shaping me, changing me, encouraging me and being my cheerleader. Thanks for the boosts and the slaps in the face. Thanks for the non high fives and the compliments. Thanks for helping Angie find herself and soar!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL! I'm so blessed to have you each in my life!
xoxox

1 comment:

Cozy Mama said...

Love you Angie!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Oooo......I can FEEL the gratitude you are sending out!! Yay and sending it right back!! :D

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping