Sunday, January 9, 2011

Super Angie...changing goals and plans


One thing I like is the freedom to change my plans and goals. Its nice to grow and progress, but if your goals and plans don't grow and progress with you, then you are gonna get screwed in the process.

I want to be ISI GOLD (as I stated in my previous post). In order to do this, I need to get my axel. The axel is such a mind game of a jump. For some people, its easy and comes in just a few lessons. Other people, literally, it can take a full year OR MORE to land it. Its just a mind game. I need to be focusing on the skills I need to improve and pass my tests. In order to have this time, I need to stop doing other things on the ice.

So...I'm gonna hold off on James Bond until I'm a Gold skater. Since I'm competing in just 5 weeks in St. Louis, and I already signed up to do a character program, I'm going to stick with Gaga, but change it up. New costume. New choreography. It will be harder, and better and less of a "Gaga cliche". Here is my costume.. black Brad Griffes dress with the corset over it. No wig. No mask. I'll do some funky makeup, but thats it.

Next, I'm going to start the program out like these dancers do. Gonna use some similar black and white fabric, be wrapped up in it and then wiggle my way out and drop it. Then go into a camel spin and my regular choreography. I think this will be very GAGA like, but also very unique and Angie like.

Can't wait to start working on this new begining.

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping