Sunday, January 9, 2011

Super Angie...big goal


My big goal for 2011:
Be ISI Adult GOLD level by August, so I can compete at Nationals
at the GOLD level instead of Silver.

Program length: 2 1/2 minutes for freestyle program
2 minutes for character, dramatic, artistic etc

Elements I must master in order to test:

Any two different jumps from Freestyle 5-6 levels-- must learn Axel and double

One additional jump combination with the first jump from Freestyle 5-6 levels

Two different spins from Freestyle 5-6 levels- sit change sit, combination spins

Dance step sequence – either the Freestyle 5 or Freestyle 6 dance step sequence or a straight line or serpentine pattern footwork sequence covering the length of the ice of the skater’s own design


I got my work cut out for me. I CAN DO IT!!!!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping