Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Super Angie... R E S P E C T

OH MY HECK...my boys are just not showing me respect.

Examples:  I ask Dallin to hold Brennan's hand as we cross the street...he completely refuses! And smirks as he walks away.  I ask the boys to sit quietly as I talk to the lady at Kiddie Kandis (btw..the photos came out AWESOME!!!)...and instead, they run around, almost breaking stuff, yapping at me, and fighting. Oh yeah..and yelling.  I am tired of the fact that all the other 7 yr olds can sit quietly during Sacrament Meeting; they don't have to roll around on the floor, fight with their siblings, run to get a drink every other minute. 

Anyway, so now we have the RESPECT chair.

I have decided I do NOT want a teenager who doesn't show me respect, so i am nipping this in the bud right now--boot camp style. 

I make the boys sit in the chair, with arms folded, legs out normal and no sound at all. 

Yesterday was day 1 and it went very well...until we went over to the old house to clean it and get it ready to sale. They completely lost control of themselves. UGH!

Wish me luck today!

--Super Crazy Angie

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

wishing you luck

lvs2dance said...

I hear ya! All of my girls have really started speaking to me so disrespectfully. I can't stand it! Maybe I should try the respect chair. My biggest offender comes from Sienna. I am so worried that if things don't change then my life will be awful when she is a teenager, which is just a few short years away! BLAH! Just so you know, my children are right there with yours with rolling on the floor and fighting during church! YIKES, the joy of parenting! p.s. when can we get together?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping