Monday, June 30, 2008

Super Angie...new job

I am so flattered and honored...the gym has asked me to head up the WERC program. Both Dawn and Megan are leaving and I was the first choice as the new director. THANKS!!!

SO...to all my friends in blog land, here is an invitation to all of you... 
COME LEARN HOW TO CLIMB LIKE A GIRL!

WERC is Woman Experience Rock Climbing. Its a fantastic way to learn to rock climb. WERC is classes taught by girls, for girls, because girls rock climb differently then guys.  I will be teaching classes once a month at Momentum Indoor Climbing in Sandy (next to REI in the South Towne Mall parking lot). 

My next class is NEXT Tuesday...July 8th, 7-9pm.
The cost is $25, which includes harness and shoe rental (although I do have a few extra harnesses and shoes if you'd rather just borrow from me).
(If you are a member of the gym already, its $10)

To sign up for the class, call (801)990-6890.

I would love to teach you to climb and help you reach new goals. Anyone can climb...old, young, in shape, not in shape, strong, not strong. And WERC is perfect for any climber, or all levels. 

Come join me next Tuesday at Momentum.
YEA FOR WERC!!

--Super Angie

BTW: this is my 100th post in 2008! my 235th post total. YEA!



7 comments:

JAnderegg said...

How fun!!! I hope it goes great. Where is Dawn going? I will miss seeing her around!

Tiff said...

Wow that sounds like the perfect job for you! Maybe I will try it out after Aspen gets here...

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Julie--Dawn is going to Yosemite. She will be teaching in the national park, leading nature hikes and doing yoga.
Tiff--rock climbing would be so good for you to do after Aspen comes. It will help you shed the pregnancy weight and get back in shape and stay strong. :)

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Congratulations on the job! Woe, 100 post that is amazing!

Charles Miske said...

so cool to get this position

Wendi said...

Congrats girl! You are such a go-getter.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Thanks Wendi..I think you are a go-getter too! Your business is impressive and all the events you put your dancers into are so cool. :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping