Sunday, June 8, 2008

Super Angie...the Chapel doors seem to say to me..

WELCOME BACK TO THE WARD!

I was very VERY nervous about attending my new ward, because, well, its not new! Its the ward where Brennan was born and where I got divorced. I know that everyone knew I got divorced, and got re-married. I also knew that people talked about me....so, how would they react?

Well...time heals everything and the spirit of Christ is alive and well in the Cedar Hills 11th ward. So many people recognized me and welcomed Rick and I right in. 

Tanith attended nursery for the first time. She did semi-okay. I ended up spending most of the time in there, which was okay, actually. I enjoyed having some time with her--to sing and play. The two nursery ladies were friends from before my divorce, so it was nice to "catch up".

My very VERY good friend, Jenny just happened to be in primary when I took Dallin and Brennan in. What a great surprise. Check out her blog. Isn't it amazing how you can pick right back up on a friendship? If you go to her blog, scroll down to her post about friends--she has a picture of me and her daughter from 3 yrs ago. I taught Musical Theater and her daughter was in my class. YEA JENNY! So thrilled to be back! :)

Tonight, the TOTALLY AWESOME Lewis family stopped by and brought us cookies. Aimee and Darren have always been great friends to me, and they too have welcomed Rick right in. Aimee speaks German, so we feel like kindred spirits. Too bad the rest of her family is hooked on Spanish. Blah! Its wonderful to be back near such a wonderful family. And of course, Darren has already given me all the info on ward choir. :)

What a beautiful day, in a beautiful place, full of beautiful people. There really is beauty all around...

--Super Angie 
(PS...can't wait to get my other computer hooked up, so I can put some new pictures up on my blog!)

3 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

I am sooooo glad everything went so well at church. The Lord looks after all His children.

Tiff said...

It all sounds so perfect. I am glad you guys were able to move. It makes such a big difference to be in a ward you love with lots of friends!

lvs2dance said...

Hello girlie! I have a lot of admiration for you. It would be hard to come back (especially to this ward) but know that you are loved and I for one am thrilled to have my Angie back!!! I can't get over your little blonde beauty! Isn't it fun to have a blonde little girl?!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping