Friday, June 20, 2008

Super Angie...proud to be an American AND a mom..


"I'm Free, in a free land..." I absolutly LOVE Jaden Bliss and her CD, "God Bless the Soldiers". She used to our babysitter in Lehi and we just adore her. Her music is outstanding. Anyway, today, the kids and I went to visit my mom and then went to IHOP. Of course we were rocking out to Jaden's patriotic music the whole.
When we got to IHOP, two soliders showed up to eat, right after we were seated. Heres the conversation at our table...
Dallin--" Can we pay for the army guy's food?"
Me--"sure Dallin."
So we did. The wait staff was amazed, but I wasn't. Dallin is such a great kid. He really loves his country and his God. He loves serving others--young and old. 
Love you Dallin!
--Super Angie

4 comments:

Tara said...

very cool...what a sweet boy!

shannon p. said...

What an amazing boy! It always amazes me when anyone can put what they believe into action! Way to go Dallin!

Jeff and Hayley said...

cute story :)

Tiff said...

I had a lot to catch up on. Sorry about your AC. Hopefully it is working better. Dallin is such a sweet boy. That is so cool that you guys paid for the soilders meal. They deserve it.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping