Friday, June 13, 2008

Super Angie...climbing pics

We were fortunate enough to be invited to a special photo shoot at the gym with world renowned climbing photographer, Chris Noble. Here are some pics:

Rick is pullin some sweet moves on this route
Fancy steppin for me..love my new Katanas!
Brennan is a gym favorite--he has amazing technique.
He really enjoyed having Chris take his picture!
Almost to the top with Rick belaying me...notice Tanith and Brennan running in the background.


Thanks Chris for giving us this opportunity. We had a wonderful time working with you!
--Super Angie...

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

It was so cool to see myself, since normally I don't get to. Lol. And Bren is a real hammmmmm.......

Tiff said...

Wow that is incredible. That is so nice you were able to get professional pictures like that! Way to go. You guys look great.

Sarah-sponda said...

Brennan is so cute

Wendi said...

Wow Angie! I didn't know you were in Cedar Hills. How fun! Looks like you guys are up to lots of fun things!!! =)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping