Saturday, June 21, 2008

Super Angie...bag happy


I have quickly become a fan of a new store in Lehi, called Bags That Fit. They sale DARLING handbags, jeans and jewlery. I love everything in the store. I took my mom there last week and she bought a fabulous purple Jessica Simpson purse and I got myself a fun necklace with a crown on it. LOVE IT!
 Anyway, Rick and I were looking at their blog in May and noticed they had a Mother's Day competion--nominate your mom or a mom you know to win a new purse. I nominated my mom and then Rick decided to nominate ME! And guess what...his post won, which means, I win a new purse!!! Check out their blog to see what he wrote about me.
Thanks honey for nominating me. You are my best friend and soul mate. I have never been happier then I have been these past few years we have been married. Thanks for supporting me and loving me. You are my best friend. FTLM....
--Super Purse Happy Angie

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

You make my heart smile...

lvs2dance said...

Ohhhh! What a sweet hubby! Congrats on your win, I LOVE purses too, I will have to check this place out! Thanks for the info on a new shopping place!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Jenny, its near our old hot chocolate place! speaking of which....

Wendi said...

Oh, that's so cute!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping